The Regional Land Use Map Visualization
This page provides navigation to important information on how to use and interpret the Hampton Roads Regional Land Use (RLU) Map Visualization using Google Earth. Please read through this before continuing on to the visualization. The land use maps shown in this visualization reflect the future land use plans for the regional localities as of May 2011. Check back later for updates to the Regional Land Use Map.
Follow the steps below to get started using Google Earth and the 2034 LRTP Visualization:
- Read the information about Google Earth and how the regional land uses are represented are represented.
- If you haven't already, download and install Google Earth
- Please read the Google Earth Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to determine if your computer can run Google Earth.
- Click the links below to download the Regional Land Use Visualization.
- Download the Detailed Future Regional Land Use Map Visualization.
- Download the Broad Future Regional Land Use Map Visualization.
- If you have any problems launching Google Earth by clicking the link below, read the Troubleshooting section.
- Meetings and Agendas
- + Member Locations
- + Long Range Transportation Planning
- Title VI/Environmental Justice Methodology Tool
- Transportation Improvement Program
- + Transportation
- + Operations & ITS
- + Funding
- SMART SCALE (HB2) Legislation
- + Reports & Data
- Unified Planning Work Program
- Public Notices
- + Public Information
- Commonwealth Transportation Board
- Other Links
- Procurement & DBE Program