2034 Plan Visualization
This page provides navigation to important information on how to use and interpret the Plan Visualization using Google Earth. Please read through this before continuing on to the visualization. The projects shown in this visualization reflect the 2034 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) candidate projects being evaluated and prioritized for inclusion in the fiscally constrained 2034 LRTP. Check back later for the updated visualization of prioritized projects included in the 2034 LRTP.
2034 Committed & Planned Projects
2034 Candidate Projects
Follow the steps below to get started using Google Earth and the 2034 LRTP Visualization:
- Read the information about Google Earth and how the 2034 LRTP candidate projects and studies are represented.
- If you haven't already, download and install Google Earth
- Please read the Google Earth Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to determine if your computer can run Google Earth.
- Click the link to download the LRTP Visualization.
- If you have any problems launching Google Earth by clicking the link below, read the Troubleshooting section.
Preparation of this visualization guide and the visualization tool has been made possible through work similarly done at the METROPOLITAN WASHINGTON COUNCIL OF GOVERNMENTS, within their 2007 CONSTRAINED LONG RANGE PLAN.
- Meetings and Agendas
- + Member Locations
- + Long Range Transportation Planning
- Title VI/Environmental Justice Methodology Tool
- Transportation Improvement Program
- + Transportation
- + Operations & ITS
- + Funding
- SMART SCALE (HB2) Legislation
- + Reports & Data
- Unified Planning Work Program
- Public Notices
- + Public Information
- Commonwealth Transportation Board
- Other Links
- Procurement & DBE Program